International Supply Chain Education Alliance - Switzerland
How we can help you
Get ISCEA certified
Get Internationally recognized dual degree from SIMI Swiss and certification of Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM), Certified Professional in Logistics Management (CPLM)
Who we are
ISCEA Switzerland is a collaboration between SIMI Swiss and ISCEA Global
The International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) was the first organization certifying supply chain professionals globally. It remains the worldwide authoritative resource for supply chain career development, with thousands of certificate holders commanding top-tier salaries.
ISCEA is the first organization certifying Supply Chain Professionals around the globe
Drive Your Career
How to be certified
ISCEA certified content integrated in SIMI Swiss’s Bachelor, Master and Doctoral in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Certified ISCEA trainer guidance the exam and preparation of important knowledge before the ISCEA certified exam
Schedule ISCEA examination slot according to SIMI Swiss global exam schedule
Candidates taking the online ISCEA exam under the guidance of SIMI Swiss and ISCEA Global
ISCEA i-Proctor Service allows exam candidates to take the exam from the comfort of their Home, Office, or at SIMI Campus in Switzerland and all over the world.
Exam taker will receive an email with links to access ISCEA Online Exam session 3-7 days before the exam date from ISCEA Global Desk.
Exam taker needs to email ISCEA Global Desk (GlobalDesk@iscea.com) a scanned copy of a Government issued picture ID. Exam taker can send this email anytime between when they receive the email of exam confirmation and 12 hours prior to the start of the exam.
All Exam times are listed in EST (Eastern Standard Time) (New York, USA). You need to calculate the time depending on where you are located.
No password is needed for the GoTo Meeting Session.
Exam taker should open the GoTo Meeting Link at least one hour prior to the start of the exam session to make sure that you can access the GoTo Meeting with HD Faces with no issues.
After you open the GoTo Meeting link, please share your Webcam. Webcam could be on the same computer that you are taking the exam or another device such as iPad, pointed to you taking the exam. i-Proctor must be able to verify and see you taking the exam.
ISCEA can assign up to 12 candidates per i-Proctor. (Exam taker will see other exam takers on their screen. Therefore, we ask that exam taker dress business appropriate)
Your microphone will be muted by the i-Proctor during the session. Please use the GoTo meeting chat window to communicate with the i-Proctor.
Once the i-Proctor identifies you, you will be asked to open the Exam URL
Password for the Exam will be given to the exam taker by the iProctor at the start of the Exam Session.
Exam taker can use a calculator, pen/pencil, and blank paper during the exam.
Exam taker should not have anything near them other than water and/or any medications. Books, cell phones, study notes, etc., are not allowed.
Exam takers can have bathroom breaks during the exam, however, the exam clock will not stop.
Exam takers should not copy any questions to the computer or papers. Doing so will result in disqualification from this and other ISCEA programs.
In case the internet connectivity is lost, exam will start from the point where the connectivity was lost. You do not have to start the exam from the beginning. You will use the same online exam URL and the password.
When the exam taker is finished with the exam, the exam results will display on the screen.
ISCEA WHQ will email results within 48 hours.
If you run in to any issues during the exam session, please email, ISCEA Global Desk, GlobalDesk@iscea.com.
- Onsite Online Exam will be conducted on the last day of the workshop or the 1st attempt can be made via ISCEA i-proctor service within 30 days of the workshop.
- Successful candidates will be notified via email by ISCEA Global Desk.
- Successful candidates will be able to use the acronym of the certification that they obtained (CSCA, CSCM, CDDP, etc.) after their name.
- Successful candidates will be awarded with an internationally recognized certification from ISCEA WHQ in Cleveland, Ohio, USA.
- Certificates will be provided via ISCEA Authorized Knowledge Partners. Please check with your local ISCEA Authorized Knowledge Partner for delivery details or email GlobalDesk@iscea.com
- For those professionals, who are unsuccessful in passing the exam on the 1st attempt, ISCEA offers the 1st Retake Free-of-Charge within 30 Days
- Those professionals, who are unsuccessful in passing the exam on the 1st retake attempt, can retake the exam by paying US$250 within 30 days.
- For those professionals, who are unsuccessful in passing the exam on the 2nd retake attempt, can retake the exam by paying US$250 within 30 days.
It is practical course. I was able to improve both my skills and knowledge. I recommend it!
It is a comprehensive opportunity to really learn about supply chain, technology and strategy.
It puts you in contact with Supply Chain’s new trends and focused on customer satisfaction.
This was a great experience. Even after a long time of service, I still learned a lot and approached from different angles.
I gathered lots of information and ideas to be implemented in out current business projects.
The course provides a different perspective. It clarified concepts that I previously perceived as too complicated to me.