Certified Professional in Logistics ManagementStudy with the Swiss Institute of Management and Innovation
The CPLM program is designed to help logistics professionals to demonstrate deep understanding on the concepts and skills of modern logistics management. Three major areas are covered in the CPLM program, namely (i). the logistics overview, strategy, and design; (ii). The logistics core functions, and (iii). The contemporary issues. With CPLM designation, you are recognized by your peers by the mastery of common logistics vocabulary, principles, best practices, and decision tools.
Perfect Program For:
Professionals working in the broad areas of logistics and supply chain management with working experiences who aspire for an increase in professional value and advancement of future career.
Organizations that need to equip their team with knowledge and skills required to make strategic changes in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
Individuals, such as consultants and academics in the field of logistics and supply chain management who wish to demonstrate better knowledge and skills and gain better recognition.
- A study guide with all the slides & exercises.
- 24 hours of classroom instructions with hands-on exercises.
- 3 hour 150 multiple-choice question exam.
- 2-practice exam (every 30 questions)
- Exam score needed for certification is equal to or greater than 70%
Workshop & Exam Session Fee
- CHF 2,000
MODULE 1 – 3
PART I: LOGISTICS OVERVIEW, STRATEGY AND DESIGN
01. Logistics Fundamentals and Strategy
02. Logistics Customer Service
03. Logistics Network
MODULE 4 – 8
PART II: LOGISTICS CORE FUNCTIONS
04. Inventory Management
05. Warehouse Management
06. Transportation Management
07. Distribution Management
08. Procurement Management
MODULE 9 – 14
PART III: CONTEMPORARY ISSUES
09. Reverse Logistics and Sustainability
10. Global Logistics
11. Logistics Outsourcing
12. Logistics Costs Analysis
13. Logistics Improvements
14. Organization and Leaderships